Telangana: Girl falls into sambar pot, dies

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Published Nov 11, 2017, 8:12 am IST
Updated Nov 11, 2017, 8:12 am IST
While playing, the 4-year-old girl accidentally fell into a container filled with hot sambar.
A four-year-old girl succumbed to burn injuries on Friday after she accidentally fell into a container filled with hot sambhar.
 A four-year-old girl succumbed to burn injuries on Friday after she accidentally fell into a container filled with hot sambhar.

Hyderabad: A four-year-old girl succumbed to burn injuries on Friday after she accidentally fell into a container filled with hot sambhar. The deceased was identified as Hruthika, a resident of Suryapet. “On Thursday, while she was playing in the house, she accidentally slipped and fell into a large container filled with sambhar,” said the police.

She was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital by her parents, who were at the house during the incident.  The duty doctors suggested them to take her to Hyderabad. “Accordingly, she was brought to Hyderabad by her parents and was admitted where she died while undergoing treatment” said the police.

Location: India, Telangana, Hyderabad




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT