New Delhi: If you feel something's missing in your relationship with your spouse, and he/she is not acting normal, then don't need to just go and spy on that person.
Instead, just look for some signals, whether he/she is looking for relationship outside marriage or not. Gleeden.com, a dating website and app exclusively for married people, brings forth some signs for you to get a better understanding:
- Your partner suddenly takes care of him/her: Your partner changes his/her haircut, perfume, buys new clothes, gets back to sport.
- Your partner spends more time on social networks: Your partner spends more time exchanging with virtual friends than with you and seems to follow/add as a friend a lot of new people that you've never heard about.
- Your partner is less affectionate with you: Your intimate life is not as good as it used to be and your partner is less in demand than usual. Less kisses, hugs, compliments etc.
- Your partner never leaves his phone: In the kitchen, in front of the TV, in the bathroom, your partner always keeps his/her phone on him/her and always in silent mode.
- Your partner is difficult to reach: You have difficulty reaching your partner during the day. You often go straight to the voicemail and your partner always have a new explanation for this lack of availability.
- Your partner is very moody: Your partner can be very sweet and attentive, and suddenly very aggressive and distant. This is often a sign that your partner is torn between the guilt of looking for another relationship and the desire to make a new encounter and the fact that you're keeping him/her from doing it.
- Your partner doesn't act natural: Your partner has a different body language and doesn't look you in the eye. He/her seems very uncomfortable when you ask questions about his/her schedule and tries to have an answer to everything.