Working can be a good way to handle mental health issues. However, a negative work environment can make it worse.
Bullying or harassment in the workplace can have a huge impact on one's state of mind.
Here are some ways organisations can promote mental health in the workplace which can benefit productivity by the WHO.
* Reduce work–related risk factors
* Develop positive aspects of work and the strengths of employees.
* Address the issues regardless of the cause
* Be aware of how other companies have taken positive action
* Understand the needs of individual employees
* Inform employees sources of support is available
* Recognise and reward of an employee's contribution