International Business school at Acharya Nagarjuna University

Union minister sets stone at varsity
GUNTUR: Union minister for urban development M. Venkaiah Naidu asked students to enhance their skills to grab employment opportunities. Mr Venkaiah Naidu visited Acharya Nagarjuna University on Friday and set the foundation stone for construction of Mullapudi Harischandraprasad Institute of International Business.
On the occasion, ANU Vice-Chancellor Prof K.R.S. Sambasiva Rao appealed to the Union minister to accord Central University status to ANU.
Addressing the students on the occasion, Mr Venkaiah Naidu lamented over shunning the Indian tradition and culture. He recalled how the people from ancient times showcased humanity by providing sugar to ants and milk to snakes during festivals. However, this cannot be found in developed countries, he added.
The minister also suggested that students must try to become proficient in their mother tongue along with English. Mentioning about the employment opportunities
globally, Mr Venkaiah Naidu suggested students to enhance their skills through various skill development programmes offered by the varsity.
Mr Venkaiah Naidu reminisced that he started his career as a mike announcer and it was only the strong determination that took him up the ladder of success. He suggested students to dedicatedly work for the fulfilment of their dreams.
Speaking on the occasion, minister for agriculture P. Pulla Rao heaped praises on industrialist Mullapudi Harishchandra prasad calling him Andhra Birla, who served for the industrial development of AP by starting various industries.
Minister for medical and health K. Srinivas said that the Mullapudi Harishchandra prasad In-statute of International Business would be helpful for students in honing their skills.