Telangana Eamcet: Sri Chaitanya Narayana Institutions shine again

Students of Sri Chaitanya Narayana Institutions once again swept the top-10 ranks

Hyderabad: Students of Sri Chaitanya Narayana Institutions once again swept the top-10 ranks in both engineering and medical streams in the TS Eamcet results. City students stole the show by bagging seven out of the top 10 ranks in engineering and two in the top 10 in the medical stream.

While boys dominated the engineering results, girls performed better in the medical stream. In engineering, students of Sri Chaitanya Narayana bagged all the top 10 ranks — M. Sai Sandeep (1st rank), R. Nihar Chandra (2nd), B. Keerthana (3rd), G. Sai Teja (4th), V. Hemanth Reddy (5th), T. Sree Harsha (6th), M. Sandeep Kumar (7th), G. Sreekar (8th), D. Akshith Reddy (9th) and K. Anirudh Reddy (10th rank).

In the medical stream, students of Sri Chaitanya Narayana bagged all the top 10 ranks –U. Priyanka (1st rank) to K. Sri Vidhul (2nd), V. Anoohya (3rd), P. Sai Teja (4th), Ch. Sai Teja Reddy (5th), P. Tejeswara Rao (6th), P.N.S. Varalakshmi (7th), B. Keerthana (8th), Ansh Gupta (9th) and C. Sai Preetham (10th rank).

Directors of Sri Chaitanya Narayana Institutions, Ms B. Sushma and Ms P. Sindhura said that in engineering, out of the top 50, 47 were bagged by their students while 90 rankers out of the top 100 were their students.

They said in the medical stream, 48 out of the top 50 and 95 out of the top 100 were from their institutions, which shows the dominance of the two institutions in the state in the competitive exams arena for the past few years.

They expressed confidence that their students would continue their success streak and sweep all the top ranks at the national level in the ensuing JEE (Mains) ranks, JEE (Advanced), AIIMS, JIPMER results etc.

Top 3 are from same branch

U. Priyanka, the TS Eamcet topper in medical and agriculture stream, wants to get admission into AMC, Visakhapatnam, whereas the TS Eamcet topper in engineering, M. Sai Sandeep, wants to get into IIT-Bombay.

Ms Priyanka, a native of Prakasam district in AP, feels it would be better to study closer home than in Hyderabad. However, her priority remains the AIIMS, New Delhi. Three of the top five rankers in engineering belong to the Madhapur branch of the college. A comparison of the ranks of TS Eamcet toppers with their performance in AP Eamcet reveals that they had it tough competing in the AP Eamcet.

The top five rankers of TS Eamcet in engineering scored 6, 69, 87, 37 and 75 ranks respectively in AP Eamcet. Computer science is the preferred branch, while IIT-B remains the preferred college. Most of them are sure of getting one of the top 10 ranks in the IIT.

It is the same case among the medical toppers. Other than the second ranker of TS Eamcet, K. Sri Vidhul, who stood first in AP Eamcet, others had scored lower ranks. The topper of TS Eamcet stood 17th in the AP Eamcet. The medical toppers also aim to get into AIIMS and JIPMER.