Medicos threatened with nude posts on Facebook

Students alleged that the couple took their regular pictures and then threatened to morph them
Kakinada: A group of woman medicos of Rangaraya Medical College at Kakinada complained that a medico of the same college and her relative one Chandrasekhar threatened to post their morphed nude photos on some social networking sites like Facebook.
Students alleged that the couple took their regular pictures and then threatened to morph them. Face covered with dupattas the girls held a demonstration in front of the principal’s room demanding that the authorities should take action against the duo.
The police intervened and assured that they would probe into the incident. According to the agitators, two girls, who shared a room in the RMC hostel, had a dispute over the theft of Rs 200 leading to a violent argument. The roommate proved her innocence in the theft case before the principal three days back.
This led to an ego problem between the two students and subsequently, the relative of one of them threatened to post morphed pictures on the internet.
He also allegedly threatened the other medicos, who supported the innocent woman.
All the medicos formed a group and staged a dharna in front of RMC, alleging that the officials did not respond. They said that they afraid of their future, if their morphed pictures appear on the net. Some of them complained of obscene calls intimidating them and gave the callers’ number to the RMC officials.
Crime circle inspector Allu Satyanarayana discussed the matter with RMC principal R. Mahalakshmi and vice -principal Dr Raghavendra Rao and assured of strict action against Chandrasekhar, if the charges are proved. Dr R. Mahalakshmi said the authorities will look into the issue and provide every possible security to the terrified students