Chief Minister A. Revanth Reddy. (Image: X)

Hyderabad: Towards finding a lasting solution to issues related to ‘Section 22-A prohibited lands’ in the state.

Chief Minister A. Revanth Reddy on Tuesday directed officials to register land within two days for those who had booked their slots previously. This is part of the government’s attempt to find a lasting solution to issues related to land placed in the prohibited list under Section 22A.

During a review meeting on the issue, attended by Minister Ponguleti Srinivas Reddy and revenue department officials, Revanth Reddy directed the officials to examine the land parcels placed under Section 22-A within two days. He directed district collectors to scrutinise all applications thoroughly.

Affirming that the state government was committed to protecting the citizens' property rights, the Chief Minister stated that strict measures would be taken to ensure there were no obstacles to property owners seeking to register their assets. “I have directed them to ensure there are no errors in this process and to complete it expeditiously,” he said.

“People need not worry about their land rights. The state government is committed to safeguarding the property rights of the public. We will not allow any issues to arise regarding even a single inch of private land,” Revanth Reddy said. “Do not approach brokers or middlemen regarding 22-A land. Do not believe any rumours or fabricated stories.”

Tags: