Mumbai: Compared to Apple’s iOS operating system, Android is a much more flexible and interactive platform. Android allows users to almost entirely customize the OS according to their convenience and liking. We bring you five tips and tricks that can make your smartphone experience with Android even better.
- Users can add a reject call message that is sent out to the caller every time a user rejects a call. Although not exclusive to Android, this feature can be very useful.
- For most Samsung smartphones, double pressing the Home button quick launches the camera app. For Nexus users, double pressing the power button does the same.
- Another cool shortcut in Android Marshmallow is an automatic locking of the screen when you reach a certain location. For example, if you choose your home as your desired location for smart locking feature, your phone screen will turn off automatically.
- Users can also drag their favourite/important contacts to the home screen of the smartphone so that don’t have to go all the way to the phonebook to call, email or text to the chosen contacts.
- Like the automatic ‘Hey Siri’ activation, Google also allows an ‘Ok Google’ activation while using any other app.
Hope these were helpful. Watch this space for more of such tips and tricks.