Lava announced the launch of ‘Z series’ of smartphones – Z25 and Z10. These smartphones mark the entry of Lava in the premium smartphone category and according to the company, are testimony to the company’s renewed focus and investment towards in-house design, quality, manufacturing and supply chain.
Key features of Lava Z25:
The smartphone is priced at Rs 18,000.
- 13MP rear camera with Sony Exmor RSTM
- F2.0 wide-aperture allows 20 per cent more light
- 5P Largan lens to enhance image quality
- 8MP selfie camera with spotlight flash
- Fingerprint sensor that unlocks the device in 0.16 seconds, supported by App Encryption
- 3020mAh ATL battery with ‘Power Saver mode’ and ‘Super Power Saver mode’
- Runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 operating system, with Star OS 3.3 interface
Key features of Lava Z10
The smartphone is priced at Rs 11,500.
- 8MP rear camera with f2.0 aperture, 5MP selfie camera with spotlight flash, Big Pixel Sensor (1.4mm)
- The device sports Series 5 metal-back cover with premium chrome edges
- 2620mAh ATL battery with ‘Power Saver mode’ and ‘Super Power Saver mode’
- The device runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 operating system, with Star OS 3.3 interface
While the Lava Z25 features a 5.50-inch HD IPS display, the Lava Z10 packs a 5-inch display. Both the devices come equipped with 2.5D curved HD IPS display and are powered by an octa core processor with support of 4GB and 2GB RAM coupled with 32GB and 16GB internal storage respectively. Lava Z25 will be available in Champagne Gold and Grey while Lava Z10 in Gold color variant.
Commenting on the launch, Gaurav Nigam, Product Head, Lava International Ltd said, “Lava Z series is a result of our continued innovation and focus on in-house research and development over the last 7 years. Over these years, we have developed a team of over 700 product development and design engineers in India and China collectively - the Z series is an output of our collective focus, as an organization, on in-house R&D. Lava Z25 and Z10 are packed with premium features of Camera, Fingerprint, Design and Durability that go well beyond the conventional boundaries in this price segment. Further, Z series is a premium product category for us which is born out of our end-to-end control on entire product value chain - from design to manufacturing”.