Xiaomi on April 19 unveiled the Mi 6 smartphone at an event in Beijing, China. The smartphone will be available at a starting price of approximately Rs 23,436 in India. However, its release date for the Indian market is yet to be officially announced by the Chinese tech giant.
Also read: Xiaomi unveils the Mi 6—What's new?
Below are the specifications, features and approximate pricing of the Mi 6 smartphone.
- Snapdragon 835 10nm processor that has a 64-bit, octa-core CPU, Adreno 540 GPU that supports 1 2x2 dual WiFi system.
- Antutu score reaches 184,292.
- 6GBDDR4X 64 Bit memory (RAM)
- Mi 6 is encased in a four-sided curved 3D glass, giving it more rounded corners.
- The Mi 6 has stereo speakers on top and bottom
- A dual rear camera has been confirmed on the Mi 6
- under-glass ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C port. However, there's no headphone jack
- 5.15-inch display
- There are two material options for the body – A curved 3D glass body and a "Silver Edition" stainless steel body
- Colours– Red, Black, Blue, White and Silver
- Low-glare 1nit ultra dark "reading mode" for browsing in dark environment.
- new Wi-Fi technology, 2x2 dual Wi-Fi! This new Wi-Fi technology will increase connectivity and speed
- 3,350mAh battery as its power source
- A 12MP Dual-camera setup, i.e 12MP wide-angle lens + 12MP telephoto lens. Mi 6 is now built in with a depth-of-field mode that allows the background to be blurred while focusing on the subject. The camera can do 2X optical zoom without losing quality and 10X digital zoom.
- The camera module makes use of a 4 axis OIS system, like last year's Mi 5.
- Price: 6GB + 64GB at Rs 23,436; 6GB + 128GB at Rs 27,187; 6GB + 128GB Ceramic Edition at Rs 28,125