The Taiwan-based smartphone brand HTC is slated to unveil its latest flagship smartphone called HTC U 11 under its “U” series today.
The upcoming smartphone will be presented as a successor to HTC 10 launched last year, but under the HTC’s U branding.
Although the firm is officially yet to announce the release date of the handset, reports claim the model could hit the shelves as early as May 19, at least in the home market, while it will be released outside Taiwan in June.
According to reports, HTC U 11 would cost TWD 19,900 (approx Rs 42,400). However, it is yet not officially confirmed.
From past couple of months, rumours around its specifications and feature are doing rounds on the internet. HTC itself had released shot videos teasing new features that the new model will support.
Below is the list of specifications and features tipped so far that could be featured by the HTC U 11.
- 5.5-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) display
- Powered by Qualcomm’s next-gen chipset Snapdragon 835
- Two variants- 4GB RAM+64GB storage and 6GB RAM+128GB storage
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX362 and a 16MP IMX351 front camera
- Squeezable display with the touch-sensitive edges on either side of the display
- 3000mAh battery with Quick charge 3.0 technology
- 360-degree recording feature
- No 3.5mm headphone jack
- Housed with artificial intelligence called HTC Sense Companion
- To be available five different colour variants--white, black, blue, red, and silver
Stay tuned for an official announcement on all specifications, features and price details....