Chennai: As realme 6 phone becomes available online at Flipkart where the Oppo Reno 3 has been selling for a week now, here’s a refresher on their specs, so you can decide which to buy.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro
The premium one among the two is Oppo Reno 3 Pro. It comes in two storage variants — an 8 GB RAM, 128 GB device priced at Rs 29,990 and 8 GB RAM, 256 GB one priced at Rs 32,990. Three colour options available are Midnight Black, Auroral Blue and Sky White.
Highlight: Oppo being known for ultimate selfie cameras provides a 44 MP + 2 MP dual punch hole camera for selfies in the Reno 3 PRo. That’s not all, you get a cool video bokeh mode and an ultra night selfie mode plus 5X hybrid zoom
Here are the other goods it’s loaded with.
- A 6.4 inch full HD+ Super AMOLED 90-Hz display
- MediaTek Helio P95 chipset
- ColorOS 7 based on Android 10
- Rear quad camera with a 64 MP primary sensor, a 13 MP telephoto, 2 MP mono and an 8 MP ultra-wide lens.
- Ultra steady video mode 2.0 and an ultra dark mode
- 4,025 mAh battery with 30 W charging through VOOC flash charge 4.0.
You’d be surprised how much can be packed into a phone that’s being offered for a starting price of as little as Rs 12,999. For that price, you get 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, for Rs 14,999 6 GB RAM, 64 GB, and for Rs 15,999 8 GB RAM, 128 GB storage. Only two colours are available Comet Blue and Comet White.
Highlight: Its specs are as impressive as the Oppo Reno 3 Pro which is priced at double the rate.
Here’s what you get.
- A 6.5-inch full-HD+ 90 Hz
- MediaTek Helio G90T processor
- Realme UI based on Android 10
- Rear quad with a 64 MP Samsung GW1 primary sensor, 8 MP ultra-wide sensor and 2 MP macro sensor as well as a 2 MP depth sensor
- A 16 MP punch hole camera in front for selfies
- 4,300 mAh battery with 30 W flash charge
So which of them would you go for? Perhaps wait for reviews before deciding if price does matter.