Smartphone brand vivo, has launched its all new V17 smartphone in addition to its V series. With a punch hole front camera the V17 has a 32MP front camera carved in the new iView display with E3 Super AMOLED screen.
This AMOLED screen, it claims shall ‘feature an aspect ratio of 20:9 offering 100 per cent DCI-P3 color gamut’. The display of the V17 smartphone will further be protected by Schott Xensation UP display protection.
Meanwhile, the 32 MP front camera, and at the back the 48 MP primary camera flanked by two 2MP macro and Bokeh sensors along with a 8MP super wide angle (108-120 degrees) sensor would support a Super Night mode.
On the inside, it shall have a 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM combination with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 675AIE processor. There’s also optimized game modes, for better performance during play.
The battery capacity is said to be at 4,500mAh, with ‘Dual-Engine Fast Charging technology’ for quick recharges.
Claimed to be manufactured at vivo’s Greater Noida facility, the phone shall be available in two colour variants – Midnight Ocean and Glacier Ice. Priced at Rs 22,990 the device will go on sale starting December 17, 2019 on vivo India E-store, Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm mall, Tatacliq & Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and across all partner retail stores.
Vivo has also announced offers on the smartphone, that have been listed below-
- 5 per cent Cashback with HDFC Bank Credit Card regular transactions and Credit Card/Debit Card EMI & HDFC CD loans till 31st Dec'19
- 5 per cent Cashback with ICICI Band Credit Card/Debit Card EMI transactions till 31st Dec'19
- 5 per cent Cashback with Axis Bank Credit Card/Debit Card EMI transactions till 31st Dec'19
- 5 per cent Cashback with IDFC First Bank & HDBFS paper finance on down payment schemes till 31st Dec'19.
- Attractive EMI schemes from finance partners - Bajaj, IDFC First Bank, HDB, Home Credit
- Jio additional data benefit of R 12,000
- 5 per cent Cashback on prepaid offers
- No Cost EMI up to 12 Months
- Jio benefits worth Rs 12,000