Need of the hour car air purifiers
Were you aware of the harmful effects exhaust fumes from a car have on you and your family, while you are busy driving around? Or did you know there is more to a car air purifier than just removing bad odor, allergens, and pollutants present in the air inside? Well, an average Indian tends to spend almost 24 hours in their car in a week. Irrespective of what time of the day it is, air quality can be 5 times worse than outside with traffic, smog and round-the-clock air pollution. In times like these, you are most vulnerable to a host of chemicals and fumes that harm your health even if you think you are safely sitting in your car or enjoying a comfortable drive.
The problem majorly lies in the incorrect correlation of air pollution to just smog, pollen, and other outdoor air quality problems. Most people never even think about the quality of the air inside their cars, where harmful dust mites, antigens and other toxic elements get sealed up. It is silent; it is invisible and therefore is a growing concern not just in Delhi but globally as well. Fortunately, we have a solution that does not involve simply rolling down a window instead improves the quality of the air you breathe in your vehicle. A proven solution to this problem is the adoption of a Car air purifier. This extraordinary thing not only ensures healthy, odor free clean air while you are in your car; but is also appropriate for your health in the long run. Adding car-air purifiers is indeed a need of the hour. With the use of cutting-edge technology these car air purifiers, improve the quality of air inside vehicles by removing allergens and odors, they do not allow bad smells to linger nor do they have side effects on your family’s health.
Before you start worrying about what we said and wondering about how to go about it, we have made things pretty simple for you. After having done some in-depth research, we have curated a list of some of the best car-air purifiers, that is most recommended for use. They do not mask an unpleasant smell or pollutant but actually remove them. Most of these purifiers come in a variety of shapes and sizes; indeed some are as little as being plugged into a cigarette lighter; but they all have their own intriguing way of removing harmful air particles and cleaning the air for you.
• Philips go pure slimline Car Air Purifier - With the application of a unique high-efficiency filtration technology, this car-air purifier by Philips removes fine particles like PM 2.5 and toxic gases with a CADR of 10m3/hour. With perfect and easy in-car integration with installation in a cup-holder, it refreshes your car air with a natural fragrance. It removes up to 90 % airborne allergens in just 13 minutes. The Philips GoPure Slimline 230 Car Air Purifier is the most popular amongst the brands exhaustive range and is priced at Rs 15,000 online.
• Sharp portable Car Purifier IG-GC2 – is equipped with Plasma-cluster technology (Next generation of Air Purifiers). A Sharp car air purifier works by dispatching the ions to each and every corner of the car, thus reaching out to the source of the hidden smell in the mat, ceiling, seat covers and dashboard; destroying them not only from the air, but even from the surface. With no recurring cost, it can be used for up to 19,000 hours or 10 years with a quiet design this purifier is barely audible even in a hybrid car. A washable PM10 filter ensures that most road dust particles that penetrate the AC filter can also be trapped which makes the drive safe and pleasurable for all. The Sharp IG-GC2 is competitively priced at Rs 12,000 and is available in major cities across India through online portals. This product is value for money.
• Honeywell – With an advance double layer, active carbon filter, a high-grade HEPA filter and a powerful in-car air purification – CADR 12m3/h, a Honeywell Move Pure Car air purifier will clean your air and remove PM2.5, PM 10 and other external pollutants in just 15 minutes. Easy to install with flexibility and a long connecting cable Honeywell Pure Car air purifier provides a standard 12-month warranty with it. It comes at an interesting price of Rs 7,990.
• Crusaders Car Air Purifier CF-88 - This compact and portable car air purifier has a 7-Step purification System which ensures 99.97% removal of PM2.5. It is 6 watts and needs only 12 Volts of power to function perfectly. It has an intriguing Photo-catalyst filter that works with UV light to break down and destroy poisonous fumes, VOCs, viruses, and fungus. It is also ideal for controlling the VOC (Volatile organic compounds) levels in your car with a mute function and aromatherapy feature. It comes at a static price of Rs 5,900.
• Zoook ZMT Pure Sense - With a high-grade HEPA filter and a powerful performance – CADR of 7 Cum/hr, a negative ion Zoook Pure Sense Car purifier will clean your air and remove PM2.5 and 99.50% of all particles that are 0.3 microns in size or larger with a 360-degree HEPA filter and Anion generator. Easy to install and use it is uses a one-button mechanism to control multiple operations. It comes at the lowest price of Rs 3,600
With the selection provided above, one can easily conclude that all these car air purifiers have versatility, functionality, and effectiveness. They provide the greatest quality of air for maximizing your car ride experience and your health along with removing the worry about your family’s health. In today’s hyper active city life, and regular contact with dust and pollution, even keeping the car doors closed no longer guarantees clean dust free air. So the next time you end up sneezing endlessly for no reason, well you know the reason. Every time you are off to work, going to a grocery store, or simply dropping and picking your kids up from school, you and your family will definitely be in safe air.