Cisco has announced a new portfolio of services designed to put IT departments. Powered by AI, Cisco’s suite of predictive services anticipates IT failures, mitigates risk, reduces maintenance costs, and assists organizations in attaining the necessary skills to transform their businesses.
Delivering both advanced predictive and pre-emptive capabilities, Cisco’s new Business Critical Services and High-value Services offerings will enable organizations to invest more of their IT budgets on technology innovation amid a growing technical skills gap that poses an imminent threat to business continuity and growth.
More than ever, organizations look to heads of IT to create new revenue streams for their businesses. Yet the shortage of digital skills and the technical skills gap are putting organizations at peril of losing their competitiveness.
Cisco has launched two new additions to the services portfolio: Business Critical Services and High-value Services. These two new services offer AI and machine learning to optimize IT talent, knowledge and skills and allow organizations to solve their problems first and get closer to their end user/customer.
Cisco Business Critical Services:
Technology environments are increasingly more complex and dynamic and organizations seek to aggressively address these challenges. Cisco is introducing a new portfolio of subscription services, Business Critical Services that goes beyond basic optimization to deliver more capabilities including analytics, automation, compliance and security by Cisco Advanced Services’ technology experts to enable secure, efficient, and agile technology environment. Business Critical Services will help minimize human error and help extract the most value from products and solutions while creating a secure IT environment. These next-generation optimization services enable organizations to:
- Reduce complexity and cost through automation, orchestration, and technical expertise.
- Accelerate business agility and transformation through advanced analytics and machine learning capabilities to deliver critical insights that prioritize infrastructure and application recommendations.
- Reduce risk with automated compliance and remediation services, coupled with a robust security portfolio including incident response for threat protection.
These new Business Critical Services seek to help reduce downtime by 74 percent, resolve issues 41 percent faster and reduce operational costs by 21 percent according to IDC’s Business Value Study 2017.
Cisco High-value Services:
To help organizations better utilize advanced software, solutions, and the network, Cisco is delivering next-generation Technical Services, called high-value services. This portfolio builds on our industry leading product support services with offerings that use analytics, onboarding, expertise, and scale to deliver more proactive and prescriptive services, enabling our customers to realize higher value, faster, from their IT investments.
- Software Support: provides support for Cisco software. New high-value services features includes: Multi-level service options enhanced and premium, in addition to basic level (reactive) support.
- Solution Support: provides centralized support for Cisco hardware, software and third-party partner solutions from first call to resolution. Solution Support is the default service offering for Cat 9K/DNA enhancing the customer experience.
- Network Support: Technical Services (TS) Advantage provides network-level support.