ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand has introduced new Alcatel-Lucent Premium DeskPhones and DECT cordless phones. The new Alcatel-Lucent “s” series Premium DeskPhones include contextual menus for expert business communications, search-by-name keyboard, built-in Bluetooth in high-end models, and centralized management.
- Ambient-light sensor and color screen in 8058s, 8068s and 8078s models for an easier-to-read screen in all environments
- Superior wide-band, HD audio, standard on the 8058s, 8068s and 8078s models
- 3.5 mm jack headset port and USB port to connect additional devices (headset, mobile phone charger, fingerprint reader), a second USB port on 8058s, 8068s and 8078s models
- Bluetooth capabilities in 8068s and 8078s models including the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) feature to connect phones to sensors, like those used in healthcare environments or other vertical sectors.
- Advanced hotdesking capabilities
- Virtual private network (VPN) connectivity, ideal for easy installation anywhere (home office, small branch, shop-in-shop retail)
Premium DeskPhones ‘s’ series evolution:
- The 8028s Premium DeskPhone offers information workers improved design and performance with four speed dial keys, a black and white screen with white backlight for convenient multi-line management.
- The new 8058s Premium DeskPhone has a high-end 3.5 inch color screen and four electronic speed dial keys, without the additional cost that usually comes with a high-end phone.
- The 8068s Premium DeskPhone offers managers broader functionality with a large color screen for easy multi-line call management and group call supervision. The Bluetooth handset comes with the ability to connect a smartphone headset and a 10m range from the base for greater confidentiality.
- The new 8078s Premium DeskPhone model offers a 5 inch color touch screen, Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy, including s-link capabilities enabling mobile phone users to leverage DeskPhone audio in the office, providing a similar experience to in-car phone audio.
- The Premium DeskPhone “s” series can be leveraged as a key building block to developing new services, such as indoor location services for customers in vertical industries.
ALE has created a new DECT wireless phone to help keep people connected, even in the most adverse environments.
- The 8262 EX DECT handset offers the same ruggedized body, shock-proof screen, call history, and integrated man-down, no movement, pull cord and emergency capabilities as the previously introduced 8262, and is now certified “explosion proof” for specific industries, including oil and gas manufacturing.
- In addition, the 8232 and 8242DECT handsets offer improved device durability and talk time, a better charging system, and are compatible with existing ALE infrastructure and accessories.