It is that time of the year again! The festive season from October-January has been talismanic for the Indian economy. People carrying shopping bags across bustling markets are a ‘sight of relief’ for the sore eyes of retailers, especially in the current economic slowdown which has been the worst in the last half a decade.
Fortunately, they have the divine, rather a digital weapon of fin-tech by their side. As sales increases, more and more inventory needs to be financed. Thus time-sensitive working capital needs have to be assessed across inventory, payables and receivables.
1. Indifi: Indifi is one of India’s leading non-banking financial companies for SME lending. It is an end-to-end tech-driven lending platform that gathers and analyzes data of small businesses from innumerous sources, drawing key insights such as their past and present performance in the context of the industry they belong to. The platform then assesses the creditworthiness of these businesses and upon approval, takes the relevant applications to multiple lenders. In this manner, Indifi facilitates those businesses that had little to no access to traditional lenders or any formal business funding, providing them with a simple, convenient, instantaneous, and hassle-free experience for them to address their pressing financial concerns and to embark onto their growth journey. The platform has successfully disbursed over 20,000+ loans to businesses across 200+ cities in 12+ industries, leveraging its extensive network of 20+ lenders.
2. Neo Growth: NeoGrowth is a pioneer in lending based on the underwriting of digital payments data. The Company’s proprietary technology platform offers unsecured loans to merchants who accept cards or other digital payments from customers. Flexible repayment is a hallmark of the NeoGrowth business, offering customer’s small daily auto-repayment facility from card-based sales.
3. Capital Float: Capital Float is an online platform that provides working capital finance to SMEs in India. We offer flexible, short-term loans that can be used to purchase inventory, service new orders or optimize cash cycles. Borrowers can apply online in minutes, select desired repayment terms and receive funds in their bank accounts in 3 days with minimal hassle.
4. CoinTribe: Cointribe believes that effective underwriting is at the heart of solving the gap in SME lending market and is the only online lending platform that has back-tested its credit model with large banks and continues focusing. CoinTribe has partnered with some of the leading Banks and NBFCs to simplify the SME borrowing.
5. Vivriti Capital: Tech-enabled online marketplace offering customised debt products to institutional clients within retail financial services and other non-financial services sectors. Headquartered in Chennai, Vivriti Capital was established with the objective of connecting capital markets' investors with institutions, small enterprises, and individuals to provide them with a comprehensive range of financial services in an efficient manner....