PTron launches “Muscle”, a multifunction power bank with lamp. As per a report, power bank market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.22 per cent between 2017 and 2022 and is likely to be valued at USD 25.16 billion by 2022.
PTron Muscle is available in White and Blue, White and Pink, and white & black colors combinations, exclusively for “MyLuxury” Gen Z customers. To ensure that the product is in line with MyLuxury preferences of the buyers, it is priced at Rs 799.
Features of PTron Muscle:
- Power bank with adjustable 180 degree Led lamp
- Three USB 2.0 ports, one micro-USB port and gives 5V/2A output
- 13,000 mAh Li-ion battery, the power bank can power-up smart phones, tablets, mp3/mp4 players, digital cameras and several other devices
- It can charge devices for four to five times depending on battery capacity
- It is featured with protection against overheating, short circuit, and overcharging, by automatically disconnecting the device on full charge
- An ergonomic design, better grip, Led indicators, minimum weight and also helps endure through your daily wear & tear by preventing scratches on the surface of the body