The recent arrival of “Digital India” concept has truly introduced new avenues for sellers, especially homepreneurs. They are seeking to try the digital way of selling
Extensive adoption of internet has changed the landscape of businesses in India. Even the traditionally run industries and family businesses are feeling the heat and changing themselves with time. The amalgamation of technology & digitalization has changed the perspective of consumers.
Let’s take a look at the leading platforms that are changing the business landscape in India.
1. Kraftly.com India's C2C mobile marketplace. Kraftly aims to empower millions of Indian sellers to launch their products online.The platform's product portfolio consists of ethnic wear, western wear, jewelry, accessories, sleepwear, footwear, sportswear, home decor, furnishings .
2. Wishbook is a Wholesale Marketplace app on android which allows Retailers to purchase latest women fashion products from the best manufacturers located in Surat and Ahmedabad. It totally changed the supply landscape by bringing the established brands and latest styles onto one platform and made it accessible to the retailers on their phone.
3. Zilingo is a commerce platform that enables businesses across the fashion value chain to be more efficient and scale faster. The platform connect businesses with tools and services to operate in fashion - sourcing, selling wholesale or retail, marketing services, software services and financial services
4. Shopmatic is an international ecommerce company that was launched with the intent of helping anyone going online, succeed in selling their products and services. Shopmatic is making its platform available for SMEs and aspiring entrepreneurs in India
5. Udaan is a network centric B2B trade platform, designed specifically for small & medium businesses in India. It brings traders, wholesalers, retailers and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. With real insights into active trends, and great B2B trade features, Udaan brings to its users the power of technology to scale & nurture their business....