Buzzoka, India’s 1st integrated influencer marketing platform, released 2nd edition of its annual series - Influencer Marketing Outlook 2019. The survey was conducted with over 500 brands and content creators in order to provide a holistic understanding of Influencer Marketing Ecosystem in India.
Key Highlights of the Survey
- 69% brands spend $50,000 per year on Influencer campaign, however, 27% brand goes ahead and spends $1,00,000 per year
- Instagram leads as the primary choice of brands and 77% brands see it as a huge potential. This is followed by Facebook at 54%
- YouTube as a platform has seen a huge rise in Influencer Marketing gamut due to higher consumption of videos
- Over 50% brand custodians considered branding and reach as their primary objective to use influencer marketing.
- 88% brand custodians felt that influencer marketing has the potential to drive engagement & reach.
- 33% brand custodians consider content quality as a key proposition before finalizing Influencer for campaigns
- 88% brands feel Common people play important role in the Influencer Marketing Ecosystem
- 65% brand custodians felt that the customer quality acquired from Influencer marketing is better versus other marketing channels
Forecast: Market Potential
- According to brand custodians, top 3 platforms in 2019 for Influencer Marketing will be Instagram (69%), LinkedIn (8%) and TikTok (8%)
- 73% brands want to spend more on Influencer Marketing. The reason for increased growth in 2018 will also be attributed to new platforms pitching in the big game
- Brands consider Return on Investment as one of the challenges in Influencer Marketing, followed by rapidly changing customer behaviour
Buzzoka, which came into existence in July 2017 has been working with leading brands and conglomerates and the work has been commendable. Interestingly, Buzzoka has been a disruption in the Influencer Marketing space with the creative thought process and unparalleled ROI metrics. The unique combination of Celebrities, Influencers and Commoners is a huge advantage that Buzzoka has over other agencies and platforms in the influencer gambit....