Zicom SaaS Pvt. Ltd. recently signed MoU to launch the Citizen safety mission for Telangana in the honorable presence of Home Minister Shri Naini Narshimha Reddy and other influential stalwarts. The company plans to expand this initiative to other states in India.
Zicom is expanding its citizen-safety initiative ‘Make Your City Safe’ (MYCS) to the state of Telangana towards making Telangana safe. The company has recently signed an MoU to launch the citizen safety mission for Telangana in the honorable presence of Home Minister Shri Naini Narshimha Reddy and other influential stalwarts by the name of ‘MakeTelangana Safe’.
In 2012, Zicom launched Mission “Make Your City Safe” A Zicom SaaS initiative to make housing societies, schools and hospitals more secure by equipping them with high quality CCTVs that require “Zero investment, Zero management”. Apart from providing hardware, the company also undertakes the responsibly of monitoring the health of their security systems and offering free-of-cost services to ensure the smooth functioning of their products.
With currently over 4500 buildings coming under the MYCS banner, Zicom looks forward to a safer, better urban lifestyle becoming a reality. Taking this initiative to another level by extending the mission to cities across the country, Zicom SaaS recently partnered with TITA and Digithon to create a robust digital ecosystem that not only monitors but also prevents crime in Telangana. Currently the initiative encompasses the cities of Hyderabad, Varangal, Karimnagar, Adilabad and Nalgonda.
Cities from Telangana are chosen as a part of the first phase of Zicom towards safe city mission. Currently Zicom’s initiative has its presence across 7 cities, 8th being Telangana, by the names of Make Mumbai Safe, Make Pune Safe, Make Navi Mumbai Safe, Make Thane Safe, Make Hyderabad Safe and Make Ahmedabad Safe.
As the part of the upcoming phase Zicom plans to cover the whole of Telangana followed by other states as well. The company is exploring possible associations as well. Under the “Make Your City Safe” initiative, Zicom will offer a broad spectrum of security solutions on Security as a Service model. Additionally, the company is also exploring the idea of establishing their local Command center to support ‘Make Telangana Safe’ initiative and to help citizens connect all buildings for monitoring and proactive prevention of crimes.
The key benefits of Make Your City Safe are:
• The Hardware & Software cost is on Zicom - You only have to pay for the Services
• No worries about functioning of the system, Zicom assures you that the system will function24 x 7, 365 days a year
• No Financial Burden - Easy Payment option that doesn’t need your society to block any funds for buying CCTV system
• No Annual Maintenance Contract - It is Zicom who maintains the CCTV system and also takes care of Repairs and Replacements
• No Confusion on What Is Best for You - Free Security Assessment by Experts that helps you choose the right security solution
• Always Accessible - 24 x 7 Technical/After Sales Support enables you to stay connected