Jio announced the commencement of JioFiber, its Fiber-to-the-Home service to be provided across 1,600 cities in India yesterday.
Reliance industries’ Chairman Mukesh Ambani had announced the company’s plans to launch its FTTH service ‘JioFiber’ at its annual General Meeting in Mumbai in August this year generating a huge amount of interest and buzz. While previews and registrations had been going on, it officially rolled out yesterday for commercial usage. Beginning at an affordable Rs 699, the packages for the service go upto Rs 10,000 a month, depending upon speed and the data cap.
An product of Jio Infocomm , JioFiber will provide users with free voice calling and access to OTT apps as well as other attractive add-ons, according to plans released which have been listed below.
Incoming JioFiber services:
1. Ultra-high-speed broadband (up to 1 Gbps)
2. Free domestic voice calling, conferencing and international calling
3. TV video calling and conferencing
4. Entertainment OTT apps
6. Home Networking
7. Device Security
8. VR Experience
9. Premium Content Platform
JIOFIBER MONTHLY PRE-PAID TARIFFS:
1. JioFiber plan rentals start at Rs 699 and go up to Rs 8,499
2. Even the lowest tariff starts with 100 Mbps speed
3. You can get speeds up to 1 Gbps
4. There are four plans, namely- Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Titanium.
1. JioFiber users will have access to 3, 6 and 12 month plans that provides substantially higher value
2. Through bank tie-ups, Jio will provide attractive EMI schemes, so customers get the benefits of annual plans by paying only monthly EMI
JIOFIBER WELCOME OFFER
1. Every JioFiber user will get unprecedented value on subscribing to JioForever annual plans
2. With JioForever annual plan, users can get the following:
a. Jio Home Gateway
b. Jio 4K Set Top Box
c. Television Set (in Gold plan and above)
d. Subscription to your favourite OTT apps
e. Unlimited Voice and Data
JioFiber users can choose a Welcome Offer from various price points available.
HOW TO GET JIOFIBER:
1. Visit www.jio.com or download MyJio app
2. Register for JioFiber services
3. If JioFiber is available in your area, Jio service representatives will get in touch with you
FOR EXISTING JIOFIBER CUSTOMERS:
1. For existing JioFiber users, Jio will get in touch with you for upgrading your services
2. Please download MyJio app, as all communication with users will happen on the MyJio app
3. On recharging with a monthly/quarterly/annual plan of their choice, every JioFiber user will get a Set Top Box to enjoy the full bouquet of services...