It is for the first time that NTA (National Testing Agency) is conducting JEE Main exam twice a year. The first phase happened in January 2019 and the second phase will be happening in April. Given that the second phase of JEE Main is round the corner, nervousness has started creeping among students as the exam is known to be the toughest nut to crack. It is reported that about 70% of the January exam candidates will be appearing again to improve their All India Ranking (AIR) of JEE Main 2019. So here are some really useful apps, that can make their preparation smart and on the go.
1. Toppr: Toppr is India’s best personalized learning app for students studying for boards, Olympiads and various engineering, commerce and medical competitive exams. The platform leverages 4 methods of learning, each delivering a tailor-made experience for the student. It provides students with accurate, personalized feedback to pinpoint areas of improvement. With every question students attempt on Toppr, their speed, accuracy and goal completion is measured and taken into account to give them the next best question to attempt. It eliminates a lot of steps that don’t add much value such as searching for more questions, matching answers and calculating scores. With close to 4 million doubts solved, 3 million tests taken, and over 300 million questions practised, Toppr has been able to personalise learning for millions of students.
2. Gradeup: Gradeup is India's largest exam preparation platform for competitive exams. Through its website and app, it helps more than 1.3 crore registered students across 2500 cities in the country to prepare actively for various exams & score better. Established in the year 2015, it has established & nurtured highly engaging exam-specific communities of students and mentors for SSC, Banking, Railways, Teaching, JEE, GATE, NEET, UPSC, Defence and State level exams. The Gradeup community lets users collectively solve each other’s doubts, and interactively learn and compete with each other through quizzes and mock tests. It gives them access to prep material & previous years’ papers to score better in their exams. They appreciate the value of structured preparation, not just the quantity of it but also the approach. Gradeup believes that competitive exams can make a huge impact in a student’s life and they exist to help them prepare and score better in the exams.
3. Unacademy: It is India's largest education platform where within the span of 6 months, over 300,000 students have benefited from over 2,400 online lessons and specialised courses on cracking various competitive examinations. The USP lies in partnering with the brightest minds and have courses on every possible topic in multiple languages so the whole world can benefit from these courses. Just because Unacademy has a huge team of experts as educators, it has almost 8 million views every month, which undoubtedly is a satisfying number.
4. Byju: It is the world’s most valued Ed-Tech company and the creator of the most loved school-learning app in India. Launched in 2015, BYJU’S offers highly personalised, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12(K-12), and aspirants of competitive exams like JEE, CAT, GMAT, IAS and GRE. With 33 million registered students and 2.2 million annual paid subscriptions, BYJU’S has become one of the most preferred education technology platforms across the globe. The BYJU’S Learning Programs provide students a holistic learning experience. Students across regions can access the best teachers and see concepts come to life.
5. Extramarks: It is a leading EdTech company and the creator of India’s most loved learning apps for K-12 and Test Prep (IIT-JEE, AIIMS/NEET, CA Foundation). The Extramarks IIT JEE Test Prep is comprehensive testing platform, built keeping in mind the latest changes in JEE format. There is a wide variety of tests available, with an exhaustive set of questions. These are integrated with an intelligence backed system which generates reports on various parameters that helps to identify gap and strength areas....