Bingo Technologies has unveiled its new range of fitness bands – Bingo F 1 and F2 on the sidelines of the Gifts World Expo 2017. The expo starting on 22nd July will go on till 24th July. The 15th edition will host more than 250 national and international companies and brands who will display more than 5,000 products.
The new Bingo F1 and F2 bands are compatible with all devices featuring Android and iOS via Bluetooth 4.0 and below. The fitness bands are water and dust proof, and come loaded with features that allow users to track their health patterns, communication needs and others.
- 0.71/OLED Time Display 24 Formula: Check the current time
- Touch screen
- Push Button (only F2)
- Steps: Record your steps
- Mileage: Mileage of sports
- Incoming call notification
- SMS: Bluetooth Sync Reminders, SMS Notifications
- Other Notifications: WeChat, Facebook, WhatsApp, Email and many more
- Calories: Calories burns recording
- Power: Displays the battery status
- Heart Rate Sensor: With high accuracy sensor
- Pedometer: Sports Pedometer, Motion Odometer
- Sleep Monitor: At night, check the quality of sleep in App
- Sedentary Reminder: Remind you when you don’t move for one hour
- Waterproof level : IP67 and Dust proof
- Drink Water Reminder
- Sensor: Low-power acceleration sensor
- Compatibility: Android and iOS
The Bingo F1 and F2 Fitness Bands have a battery capacity of 70 mAh which claim to provide a stand by time of up to 300 hour. It is also equipped with a vibration or mute function. Weighing just 9.3 gms.