FiiO has announced its new F9 PRO Triple Drive in-ear monitor (IEM) for the Indian market. It comes with a dynamic driver and two balanced armatures on every channel.
The FiiO F9 PRO Triple Drive IEM will be priced at Rs 12,990 in India, and is now available for purchase at www.fiio.co.in and leading retail stores.
- 1 Dynamic Driver and 2 Balanced Armatures, with BA drivers changed to knowles' TWFK-30017-000.
- Changed the color to Titanium with "PRO" mark on the Y-splitter
- Earbuds still utilise detachable MMCX connector, added red and blue metal ring on the R/L side.
- Based on customers' feedback, changed the headphone plug to L shape.
- More abundant accessories, added 3 pairs of foam eartips, 3 pairs of silicon eartips designed for a particular sound signature and a water-resistant neoprene carrying pouch.
1 Dynamic driver & 2 balanced armatures for triple helpings of rich sound: The F9 PRO utilizes a hybrid design in which each channel is composed of one dynamic and two balanced armature (BA) drivers. The 9.2mm dynamic driver is specifically tuned to produce bottomless lows while the two BA drivers precisely portray extended upper-mids and highs.
Knowles dual balanced armature TWFK-30017-000: The Knowles dual balanced armature TWFK-30017-000 gives the F9 Pro capabilities in resolving details.
The F9 PRO utilizes a dynamic driver made of PEK (polyether ketone) polymer nanocomposite, known for not only being tough but also being light. This allows the F9 PRO's dynamic driver to be highly capable of producing quick, detailed and extended bass.
It has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be "Hi-Res Audio" capable. This means that the F9 PRO is capable of a frequency response up to 40kHz.