EBTL, a known venture into Home Automation, has launched Amour 3.0. The Amour is an innovative and simplified home automation system. Made in India, Amour 3.0 is a mobile assisted smart switching solution for the homes. It has been developed keeping in mind the sentiments and desires of people at homes, and also features some unique features on its mobile app that helps make it user friendly.
The product is made from scratch in India itself. The cost of the customised product depends on the requirements of a household, usually for use in a 3 BHK home the cost is about around Rs 1.5 lakh which is inclusive of installation costs and product warranty.
Key specifications include:
- Programmable switches
- A customizable touch panel with icons
- Works over Wi-Fi
- In-built USB chargers
- Fungible, always glowing icons
- 2 x 40 amp, 5 x 10 amp channels
- Speed regulator / Light Dimmer
- Protection against short circuit
- Protection against electrical surges
- Protection against voltage fluctuation
- Responsive to voice commands
- Logi-touch functions
- Sleep mode
- Remembers status of switches in case of a power-cut
Highlights of the Amour 3.0 include:
- -Quick and Easy Installation in 10 Minutes
- -Cost Effective
- -Works on normal cables (no need of CAT6 wiring).
- -3 year Replacement Guarantee
- -2 Year of Repair Warranty
- -User Friendly