Harman International, a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics, has announced the availability of Harman Kardon Allure in India. Equipped with Amazon Alexa voice service, the Allure comes with 360-degree Harman Kardon sound. It was first unveiled at IFA, in Berlin in August 2017 and is priced at Rs 22,490 exclusively available for Prime members on Amazon.in.
Harman Kardon Allure is hands free and controlled by voice commands. Just ask Alexa to play music, read the news, make purchases from Amazon.in, and more. Even in noisy environments, proprietary far-field voice technology allows the speaker to hear commands from a far distance.
Harman Kardon Allure’s 360-degree ambient lighting design glows from within. The ambient light will react to the voice commands and move along with the rhythm of the music.
- Powered by Amazon Alexa Voice Service: Connect to Alexa through dual-band Wi-Fi, just ask and Alexa will provide information, place an order, play music, and more.
- Far-field Voice Recognition: Built-in 4-microphone array with noise cancellation technology allows for hands-free voice control from across the room.
- 360-Degree Sound: Transducers and built-in subwoofer produce 360-degrees.
- 360-Degree ambient Lighting: 360-Degree, multicoloured and responsive lighting.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming: Stream music wirelessly from your mobile devices via Bluetooth.