Mumbai: The India vs England clash will likely be one of the most viewed matches of the tournament so far. The match also holds key statistics for some of the Indian players including skipper Virat Kohli and former captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
1. Kohli is one half century away from level terms with Steve Smith on five consecutive 50s in the tournament.
2. Kohli is 97 runs short of being the third Indian Batsmen to score 1,000 runs In World Cups.
3. Scoring a 50 in the match will also mean Kohli would surpass Rahul Dravid on getting the most runs in England in ODIs.
4. MS Dhoni has scored 1,504 runs runs against England. He is short of 20 runs to become the most scoring batsman from either of the sides in the history of fixtures between India and England.
1. Virat Kohli has scored more than any English player at the Edgbaston stadium.
2. Kuldeep Yadav will be playing his 50th ODI game.
3. England haven’t lost three back to back games since 2014, but they could today, if they lose against India.
4. England have won their last three ODIs at the Edgbaston. Their last defeat at the venue came in 2014, also at the hands of India.
5. England have won three of their last four ODIs against India....