Hyderabad Police Filed 3,700-Page Fool-Proof Charge Sheet in Advocate Moizuddin's Murder Case
The chargesheet in Crime No. 206 of 2026, filed before XII Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate at Nampally, is one of the biggest filed by the city police at 3,700 pages, a senior official said.

Hyderabad:The city police have filed a chargesheet in the May 23 murder of advocate Khaja Moizuddin murder case, stating that it was an outcome of the victim pursuing litigation over Waqf properties run by the prime accused Mujahid Alam Khan and his father Mahboob Alam Khan. The father-son duo allegedly offered a `15-lakh supari to have Moizuddin murdered, according to the chargesheet.
The chargesheet in Crime No. 206 of 2026, filed before XII Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate at Nampally, is one of the biggest filed by the city police at 3,700 pages, a senior official said.
The police found that the prime accused and alleged lead conspirators had given a supari to execute Moizuddin due to the long-standing litigation and disputes over the Anwar-ul-Uloom, Madrassa Aizza (Nawab Shah Alam Khan College) and Mumtaz Yarudowla Waqf properties.
The chargesheet stated that Mujahid Alam Khan, joint secretary, and his father Mahbib Alam Khan, secretary, of the Anwar Ul Uloom Waqf, "planned, financed, facilitated and executed the intentional murder of senior advocate Khaja Moizuddin.” Police said the Alam Khans had allegedly hired a gang to murder the advocate and make it look like an accident. Police investigations however revealed that it was a murder, DCP K. Shilpavalli said.
“Our special teams worked round the clock with state-of-the-art technology to ensure that there were no loose ends and nor loopholes,” city police commissioner V.C. Sajjanar told Deccan Chronicle on Saturday. Police had filed a foolproof and effective chargesheet to prove the guilt of accused beyond reasonable doubt and secure conviction, he said. “Criminals are to be treated as criminals. Such activities will not be tolerated. We will take stern action as per law.”
Investigators had gathered two boxes of evidence at the Nampally police station. The evidence submitted in the court includes videographic and audio evidence which has been captured in electronic records and digital formats, sources disclosed. “We have obtained call data records, dump tower locations and other technical evidence runs into thousands of pages to establish and prove the conspiracy,” the officer said,
The history of litigation between Moizuddin and and the Alam Khans formed a very important and crucial part of the chargesheet, an officer said. The chargesheet was filed within a statutory time period of 90 days, Nampally station house officer Saidulu said. Sajjanar personally monitored the investigations and went through the chargesheet before it was submitted to the court, a police officer said.
Police said they were on the trail of two absconding accused —Hasan Bin Ali Yafai alias Chaush and Mohammed Muneer. “We will file a supplementary chargesheet after their arrest,” an officer said,
The other arrested accused — Kishan Singh, Singuri Abhijeet Kumar, Chinnani, Dighan Vinay, Ganta Vikram Aditya, B. Deen Dayal, Mandeep, Mohammed Nizamuddin and Abid-ur-Rahman — reportedly told the police that they had been hired by Mujahid and Mahbub Alam Khan. They had carried out the murder by using a SUV (AP09 AT 9538), and thereafter attempted to screen themselves from legal punishment by concealing the identity of the vehicle.
M.S. Farhan, advocate and son of murdered Waqf activist Khaja Moizuddin, has moved the Telangana High Court seeking cancellation of the bail granted to Mahbub Alam Khan, the second accused in the case. A sessions court had earlier granted bail to Mahbub Alam Khan with many conditions. Speaking to Deccan Chronicle, Farhan, de-facto complainant in the case, said he would put up a strong case to ensure that the bail was cancelled and Mahbub Alam Khan would be sent back to jail as he was the alleged lead conspirator alongside his son Mujahid. The matter is scheduled to be taken up by Telangana High Court on August 27.

