Bengaluru: In a tragic incident at Kra—ntiveera San—goli Rayanna (Majestic) railway station on Thursday a man got electrocuted when he came in contact with an overhead high power electric wire.
The man had climbed a train roof in an attempt to commit suicide. He accidentally came in contact with a live wire and got charred to death on the spot.
A video of the incident was later circulated on social media and it went viral.
In the video the man is seen threatening to commit suicide after climbing atop a train. The moment he touches the overhead wire there is a loud bang and he is charred to death.
There were lot of people on the platform, but no one tried to stop him, while many took videos on their mobile phones....