Hyderabad: A 35-year-old housewife was electrocuted as she was charging her mobile phone in Nalgonda district.
The victim, Banamati Sarojini, was a resident of Komatikunta tanda in Pedda Voora mandal. Her husband is a farmer and used to help him in the field.
On Tuesday morning she got up early to go for work. Before taking bath she attempted to charge her mobile phone by plugging it into a socket.
While dong that she suffered an electric shock and collapsed. Her family saw her and rushed her to a nearby hospital where doctors declared her dead.
Police registered a suspicious death case and launched an investigation. Sarojini is survived by her husband and two children....