Nation Current Affairs 23 Aug 2017 MP: 15 students hosp ...

MP: 15 students hospitalised as ammonia gas cylinder explodes

ANI
Published Aug 23, 2017, 1:01 pm IST
Updated Aug 23, 2017, 1:01 pm IST
Earlier in April in a similar incident, at least thirteen people, including five women, were burnt alive.
Atleast 15 students have been hurt in the gas cylinder explosion. (Representational Image)
 Atleast 15 students have been hurt in the gas cylinder explosion. (Representational Image)

Chhindwara: At least 15 students were admitted to a hospital as they fell unconscious after an ammonia gas cylinder exploded in a potato store in Madhya Pradesh's Chhindwara district.

Earlier in April, at least thirteen people, including five women, were burnt alive and four critically injured after a barrel of kerosene exploded in a cramped ration shop in Chhindwara.

 

Further details are awaited.

...
Location: India, Madhya Pradesh




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT