Nation Current Affairs 20 Sep 2019 Bihar: 43 people hos ...

Bihar: 43 people hospitalised after eating prasad in Muzaffarpur

ANI
Published Sep 20, 2019, 3:41 pm IST
Updated Sep 20, 2019, 3:41 pm IST
'I had prasad in the night and since then I m suffering from vomiting and loose motion,' said a patient.
Women, men and children all consumed prasad after which they suffered from loose motions. They are all being treated in the local hospital," Ram Vichar Rai, MLA, 98 Sahib Ganj.  (Photo: ANI)
 Women, men and children all consumed prasad after which they suffered from loose motions. They are all being treated in the local hospital," Ram Vichar Rai, MLA, 98 Sahib Ganj. (Photo: ANI)

Muzaffarpur: Over 40 people were hospitalised on Friday due to food poisoning allegedly after consuming contaminated prasad in Bisharma Pooja held here.

"There was a pooja held in the Budhimanpur gram of Devariya Thana. Women, men and children all consumed prasad after which they suffered from loose motions. They are all being treated in the local hospital," Ram Vichar Rai, MLA, 98 Sahib Ganj.

 

"I had prasad in the night and since then I m suffering from vomiting and loose motion," said a patient.

"The patients are being under medical observation and around 43 people have been admitted to the hospital. They complained that they had prasad after which they fell ill," said Doctor Shailesh Singh.

 

Catch the latest news, live coverage and in-depth analyses from India and World. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

...




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
-->