Nation Current Affairs 15 May 2019 Nizamabad: Man gets ...

Nizamabad: Man gets shock from earphones during sleep, dies

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Published May 15, 2019, 2:08 am IST
Updated May 15, 2019, 3:10 am IST
Police said Balu put his cellphone to charge and went to sleep with the earphones plugged in on Monday night.
Police said the cellphone exploded and Balu was electrocuted in his sleep. (Representional Image)
 Police said the cellphone exploded and Balu was electrocuted in his sleep. (Representional Image)

Nizamabad: In a tragic incident that took place near the Government ITI locality in Nizamabad on Monday night, a 32-year-old man was electrocuted while listening to music using earphones while simultaneously charging his mobile phone.

Police said the victim as Gaikwadi Balu, a native of Maharashtra who moved to Nizamabad in 2014 and was working as an outsourcing worker in the Nizamabad Municipal Corporation.

 

Police said Balu put his cellphone to charge and went to sleep with the earphones plugged in on Monday night.

Police said the cellphone exploded and Balu was electrocuted in his sleep.

His family members who woke up to the sound turned of the switch and took him to a hospital but doctors declared him dead before admission.

...




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT