Nation Current Affairs 12 Nov 2016 Hyderabad: 3 injured ...

Hyderabad: 3 injured in gas cylinder explos

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Published Nov 12, 2016, 2:08 am IST
Updated Nov 12, 2016, 6:41 am IST
Locals rushed to the house and helped to put out the fire.
The couple and their relatives were inside the house when the blast occurred. (Representational image)
 The couple and their relatives were inside the house when the blast occurred. (Representational image)

Hyderabad: Three people of a family were seriously injured when a gas cylinder exploded on Friday morning. The incident happened due to gas leakage when a woman tried to light the stove.

The mishap occurred in Peddatupra village. The couple and their relatives were inside the house when the blast occurred.

 

“The fire erupted from the stove due to gas leak. Three people suffered burns on their hands and legs,” said a cop from Shamshabad police station.

Locals rushed to the house and helped to put out the fire. They also rushed the injured to Osmania General Hospital.

Police suspects that the stove's knob was kept open at night and gas leaked in the kitchen. A probe has been launched into the incident.

...
Location: India, Telangana, Hyderabad




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT