Hyderabad: A minor fire broke out at the Rail Nilayam garden due to the dry grass spread all over the place.
A scooter which was parked at the spot caught fire but it was put out immediately by timely action by fire personnel.
The vehicle did not suffer any major damage, said station fire officer G. Venkateshwar.
He added, “The main reason for the fire was a cigarette butt thrown carelessly into the dry grass. The fire occurred due to the negligence of somebody who threw away the butt after smoking. Fortunately, there were no casualties and no major damage to parked vehicles and the garden.”...