Nation Current Affairs 10 Feb 2020 Hyderabad: 12-year-o ...

Hyderabad: 12-year-old electrocuted

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Published Feb 10, 2020, 6:02 am IST
Updated Feb 10, 2020, 6:02 am IST
He climbed the wall of Filmnagar Club and went inside to take a ball from the tennis court.
When he climbed the wall to return, he came in contact with a wire connected to a transformer  and died due to electrocution.
 When he climbed the wall to return, he came in contact with a wire connected to a transformer and died due to electrocution.

Hyderabad: A 12-year-old boy was electrocuted after accidentally coming in contact with a live wire while climbing a wall to get a tennis ball on Sunday, according to the Banjara Hills police.

Identifying the deceased as M Akhil, 12, a Class 6 student, police said at around 10.30 am on Sunday he climbed the wall of Filmnagar Club and went inside to take a ball from the tennis court.

 

When he climbed the wall to return, he came in contact with a wire connected to a transformer  and died due to electrocution.

Banjara Hills police has booked a case of suspicious death under Section 174 CrPC and shifted the body to Osmania General Hospital for the post-mortem examination. The body was later released to Akhil’s family, a police official said.

...
Location: India, Telangana, Hyderabad




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT