Hyderabad: A 12-year-old boy was electrocuted after accidentally coming in contact with a live wire while climbing a wall to get a tennis ball on Sunday, according to the Banjara Hills police.
Identifying the deceased as M Akhil, 12, a Class 6 student, police said at around 10.30 am on Sunday he climbed the wall of Filmnagar Club and went inside to take a ball from the tennis court.
When he climbed the wall to return, he came in contact with a wire connected to a transformer and died due to electrocution.
Banjara Hills police has booked a case of suspicious death under Section 174 CrPC and shifted the body to Osmania General Hospital for the post-mortem examination. The body was later released to Akhil’s family, a police official said....