Nation Current Affairs 06 Sep 2017 Hyderabad: 4 hospita ...

Hyderabad: 4 hospitalised after fire in godown

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Published Sep 6, 2017, 1:09 am IST
Updated Sep 6, 2017, 1:09 am IST
The fire occurred at a sofa godown on Jeera road. Two fire engines were deployed at the spot to put out the fire.
A view of the fire at a furniture godown in Tappachabutra in the city. (Photo:DC)
 A view of the fire at a furniture godown in Tappachabutra in the city. (Photo:DC)

Hyderabad: A massive fire broke out due to short circuit in an area coming under Tappachabutra police station limits on Monday. The incident occurred at a sofa godown on Jeera road on Monday afternoon. 

“The owner, Iqbal, stays on the first floor and furniture was stored on the ground floor. The fire started due to a short circuit in the furniture godown. The smoke from the fire engulfed the first floor where the owner and four others were staying,” said Tappachabutra police.

 

Two fire engines arrived at the spot where a huge crowd had gathered and put out the fire. 

“The four people who had choked in the smoke and had suffocated were rescued and rushed to hospital,” the police said. 

...
Location: India, Telangana, Hyderabad




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT