Watch: Mumbai man’s phone explodes in his pocket, panic in restaurant

DECCAN CHRONICLE / ANI
Published Jun 6, 2018, 10:55 am IST
Updated Jun 6, 2018, 10:55 am IST
The incident that took place on June 4 was captured on a CCTV camera.
The CCTV footage shows the man, who was having his lunch in a restaurant, getting up suddenly and putting his phone out of his shirt's pocket. (Screengrab | ANI)
 The CCTV footage shows the man, who was having his lunch in a restaurant, getting up suddenly and putting his phone out of his shirt's pocket. (Screengrab | ANI)

Mumbai: In a shocking incident, a phone exploded in a man's pocket while he was having lunch in a Mumbai restaurant in Bhandup area. 

In a CCTV footage recorded on June 4, the man can be seen jumping off his seat, throwing away the phone from his shirt's front pocket as fumes come out from his phone and spread across the restaurant.

 

Struck by panic, other people in the restaurant can be seen running out of the premises.

Watch the CCTV footage of the phone explosion:

The man sustained minor injuries due to phone explosion and was later admitted to the hospital.





ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT