Nation Current Affairs 01 Jun 2018 3 electrocuted to de ...

3 electrocuted to death in 2 separate incidents

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Published Jun 1, 2018, 2:29 am IST
Updated Jun 1, 2018, 2:29 am IST
Two persons were electrocuted when they were fixing an electric motor.
Inspector of Meerpet A. Manmohan said that while climbing the ladder, Narendra accidentally touched the electric cables passing above and died on the spot. (Representational Image)
 Inspector of Meerpet A. Manmohan said that while climbing the ladder, Narendra accidentally touched the electric cables passing above and died on the spot. (Representational Image)

Hyderabad: Two persons were electrocuted when they were fixing an electric motor on Wednesday night. The deceased were identified as Mahipal (22) and K. Naresh (23) from Gollapalli village under Jadcherla police station limits. Srisailam (21) who was also hired to do the same job, received severe injuries and was rushed to the government general hospital in Jadcherla. 

According to the police, Vijaybhaskar Reddy, a farmer from Gollapalli was repairing the motor fixed to a well in his land and the three were hired to do the job. They were removing pipes connected to the motor but did not notice that the switch was on. As a result, both of them were electrocuted.

 

Based on a complaint, police registered a case under Section 174 of CrPC. “Prima facie case has been registered and the bodies have been handed over to the families after an autopsy. Based on clues and evidences, the investigation will proceed,” said an official from Jadcherla Police station.

In another incident, a construction worker died of electric shock at Meerpet on Thursday. The incident occured when Nookalolla Narendra, 20, was climbing up the building and came into contact with the high tension electric cables passing above the place. 

 

Narendra, a resident of Dilsukhnagar was hired to work at the construction site located at Annapurna Nagar of Badangpet village under Meerpet Police station limits.

Inspector of Meerpet A. Manmohan said that while climbing the ladder, he accidentally touched the electric cables passing above and died on the spot.

A case under Section 174 of CrPC has been registered and the body has been handed over to the family after an autopsy. The case is being investigated. 

...
Location: India, Telangana, Hyderabad




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
-->