Nation Crime 30 Jan 2018 Hyderabad: 12-year-o ...

Hyderabad: 12-year-old boy succumbs to electric shock

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Published Jan 30, 2018, 3:33 am IST
Updated Jan 30, 2018, 3:33 am IST
According to the police, Mohan is son of K. Srinivas is studying Class VI at BNR School at Pudur.
A Class VI student, who was heating water with an electric heater at his home suffered an electric shock and died in Medchal. (Representational image)
 A Class VI student, who was heating water with an electric heater at his home suffered an electric shock and died in Medchal. (Representational image)

Hyderabad: A Class VI student, who was heating water with an electric heater at his home suffered an electric shock and died in Medchal on Monday. The boy was identified as Kurakula Mohan, 12.

According to the police, Mohan is son of K. Srinivas is studying Class VI at BNR School at Pudur. On Monday morning, after Srinivas left for work and his wife Bhagyamma went to a nearby kirana store, Mohan, who was getting ready for school, went ahead to boil water for his  bath. While heating the water with an electric heater, he suffered electric shock and collapsed at home. 

 

Minutes later, his mother returned home and found him lying unconscious on the floor and rushed him to a nearby private hospital, where he was declared brought dead. Based on a complaint from Srinivas, a case under section 174 of the CrPC was registered and the body was shifted for an autopsy.

...
Location: India, Telangana, Hyderabad




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT