Bengaluru: 2-year-old chokes on balloon, dies

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Published Apr 17, 2018, 2:38 am IST
Updated Apr 17, 2018, 7:31 am IST
The police advised parents to pay more attention to their children to avoid such incidents.
2-year-old Nawaz
 2-year-old Nawaz

Bengaluru: A two-year-old boy choked to death after he accidentally swallowed a balloon while playing on Monday morning in Hulimavu police limits. The deceased, Nawaz, was the son of Reshma and Abubakar, who works at a garage in Kammanahalli. The couple stayed in Kammanahalli.

Around 9.30 am, Nawaz was playing outside their house when he accidentally swallowed a balloon. He returned home after some time and his parents noticed that he was struggling to breathe and immediately rushed him to a nearby hospital. There they learnt that he had swallowed something while he was playing. They rushed him to the Apollo Hospital, but he died while undergoing the treatment.

 

The police advised parents to pay more attention to their children to avoid such incidents. The Hulimavu police have registered a case.

Location: India, Karnataka, Bengaluru




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT