It is an undeniable fact that bursting crackers causes air and noise pollution. Fire crackers contain chemicals that could cause congestion of throat and chest and aggravate problems for people suffering from common cold and coughs.
Follow the simple steps to prevent or reverse pollution related health issues.
1. People who have chronic allergies could take an Allegra 120 mg tablet for 5 days to avoid allergic reaction to cracker fumes.
2. Pregnant women and new born children should stay away from cracker fumes.
3. Please wash your hands and cleanse your face after bursting crackers
4. Take a Vitamin C 500 mg tablet for 5 days to boost your immunity
5. Carry a hand sanitizer when u go to crowded places like movie theatres
6. While outdoors, wear protective eye wear or plain glasses to prevent entryof
particles into the eye and irritation of fumes, use refresh eye drops once or twice a day for 5 days to cleanse your eyes.
7. Avoid exercising early in the morning, instead exercise indoors.
8. People suffering from asthma should wear protective masks and keep their inhalers with them.
9. Always wear footwear while bursting crackers and avoid synthetic clothes.
10. Keep your body hydrated....