Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018: Quotes and sweet messages
Raksha Bandhan is the time to celebrate the beautiful bond between brothers and sisters.
On August 26, siblings exchanged sweets and gifts. Sisters also ties a rakhi on their brother's wrist and pray their are blessed with abundance and health.
Here are a few quotes and messages that perfectly sum up the occasion.
1. You have always stood by my side, encouraged me and helped me overcome my failures. Dear brother, thank you for all that you have done for me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
2. This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that may our bond of love continue to grow stronger.
3. You are all for one and one for all. You are a companion, a friend and also a savior. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
4. May this sacred thread always keep our bond intact. Sending good wishes your way on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
5. We gain and lose things everyday. But you’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
6. Missing those trifling fights and enormous love that we share. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
7. I may not be there to tie rakhi on your wrist but I know I am forever in your heart, Bhaiya. Happy Rakhi.
8. Cherishing the memorable time spent in childhood and trying to make new memories this year.
9. Having a brother like you is a wonderful feeling. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
10. You have guided me, protected me, held my hand through thick and thin. On Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you! Happy Rakhi