Lifestyle Viral and Trending 25 Mar 2016 Watch: Woman acciden ...

Watch: Woman accidentally sets her vagina on fire while dancing

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Published Mar 25, 2016, 4:22 pm IST
Updated Mar 25, 2016, 4:37 pm IST
The dance contestant was actually performing a daring stunt which was part of her dance routine.
Dancer Fire Gyal Flexi had ended up pouring too much of alcohol on her shorts before lighting them up for a stunt. (Credit: YouTube)
 Dancer Fire Gyal Flexi had ended up pouring too much of alcohol on her shorts before lighting them up for a stunt. (Credit: YouTube)

Dancer Fire Gyal Flexi would have probably never even imagined that her daring stunt could go so horribly wrong when she was performing an amazing dance routine at a contest. A video has captured the horrifying moment when Flexi accidentally set her private parts on fire during her act.

The thing is that Flexi would pour a little bit of alcohol on her shorts and then light them up in order to stun her audiences. But this time, she mistakenly put too much alcohol on her privates before lighting up.

Although poor Flexi ended up suffering first-degree burns on her body, she is still expected to completely recover from the shocking incident, according to TMZ.

Click on the link below to view the video:

...




-->