Lifestyle Viral and Trending 23 Mar 2018 Firemen free hotel g ...

Firemen free hotel guest after his testicles get trapped in slats of plastic chair

DECCAN CHRONICLE
Published Mar 23, 2018, 10:54 am IST
Updated Mar 23, 2018, 10:56 am IST
Everything was going smoothly until he tried to stand up and found his testicles had dropped through slats in the folding chair.
After working out how to free him, the fire crews decided to cut away some of the plastic slats which extended the ordeal by half an hour. (Photo: Pixabay)
 After working out how to free him, the fire crews decided to cut away some of the plastic slats which extended the ordeal by half an hour. (Photo: Pixabay)

In a bizarre incident, a hotel guest in Spain suffered the ultimate embarrassment when his testicles got stuck in a plastic chair, and he had to be freed by fire crews.

The unfortunate incident happened when the elderly man aged between 60 and 70 was sitting down before having a shower in his hotel room in Torrevieja, Alicante.

 

Everything was going smoothly until he tried to stand up and found his testicles had dropped through slats in the folding chair.

Even more embarrassing, the call-out led to three fire engines going to the scene to help the man who suffers from a mobility problem.

His mobility issues means he was being assisted by two carers who alerted the emergency services when they could not solve the painful problem.

After working out how to free him, the fire crews decided to cut away some of the plastic slats which extended the ordeal by half an hour.

The relieved guest was eventually able to stand up but had to be treated for minor injuries at the University Hospital of Torreviej.

...




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT