LOK SABHA ELECTIONS 2019: INDIA DECIDES

Lifestyle Viral and Trending 18 Aug 2016 Video: Boy who accid ...

Video: Boy who accidentally swallowed a toy, squeaks every time he moves

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Published Aug 18, 2016, 2:31 pm IST
Updated Aug 18, 2016, 2:31 pm IST
The boy named Anthony squeaks when he breathes, coughs or sits up.
Anthony is currently awaiting surgery for removing the toy
 Anthony is currently awaiting surgery for removing the toy

Children swallowing toys or objects can have dangerous consequences, but the condition of a boy who swallowed a toy has baffled everyone, since he squeaks every time he moves.

The boy named Anthony accidentally swallowed a dog’s squeaky toy, and because of this he squeaks every time he breathes, coughs or sits up. Footage of Anthony from the hospital shows this strange condition.

 

On being asked how he knows he has swallowed a squeaky toy, the boy simply breathes harder and squeaks louder. He is currently awaiting surgery to remove the toy.

Click here to watch the video:

 

...




ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT