The Hindu festival of Navratri is dedicated to the nine different avatars of the Hindu Goddess Durga. Each state celebrates the festival in different ways.
Wish your friends and family on the occasion of Navratri with these special messages.
1. Long live the tradition of Hindu culture and as the generations have passed by Hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger lets keep it up. Best Wishes for Navratri!
2. May the candle light, flame your life,
May you always be happy and victorious,
May the sunshine create glorious mornings,
May all your darkness fly away,
Wishing U Happy Chaitra Navratri!
3. Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy. Good wishes for a joyous Navratri and a Happy New Year with a plenty of Peace and Prosperity.
4. May the day bring you good fortune and success. May Maa Durga bless you today and forever.
5. May Mata bless you
On this auspicious day of Navratri,
And may on this festive season dhan,
Yash and samriddhi come your way
6. I wish this Chaitra Navratri brings good luck and happiness to you and your family.
Wishing you a happy one!
7. Those empty spaces were my silent prayers, asking Maa Durga to guide and protect YOU always in whatever YOU do and wherever YOU are! Happy navratri and durga puja......