Love is in the air and many are preparing for Valentine’s Day.
From thoughtful gifts to romantic dates our Facebook feeds are going to be flooded with all things that make February 14, the most romantic day on earth.
Which is all fine and good, but what about the single folks out there?
If you are not in a relationship, there are plenty of things you can do on this day.
Here are five ways you can celebrate singlehood and show yourself some love on Valentine's Day.
1. Have a ladies' night out: Put on something fine, get out the door and party the night away with some of your close friends.
2. Movie night: Gather with your friends in front of the TV and have a movie marathon.
3. Spa day: Show yourself some love and pamper yourself with a relaxing massage or day of beauty.
4. Host a single's night: If you are looking to meet someone, have a party just for single people. Even if you don't find Miss or Mr perfect, you may end up with new friends.
5. Go on about your day: Take the pressure off. Valentine's Day does not have to be a big deal and it is not mandatory that you do something. So go on about your usual business....