A CUBAN ‘RAVE’alution
DECCAN CHRONICLE. | NAMITA GUPTA
Published Mar 6, 2017, 12:39 am IST
Updated Mar 6, 2017, 6:38 am IST
Entrepreneur Dekyi Yangtso Chawla shares some must-do activities in the fascinating land of Che Guevara, Cuba.
Dekyi Yangtso Chawla
- Definitely take a drive around the city on the vintage Cadillacs, and put on Salsa music while at it. Choose a convertible, put your head back, and let your hair fly with the wind.
- Have a daiquiri at the famous Floridita that was the famed author Ernest Hemingway’s most favourite watering hole.
- Stay at the Hotel Nacional de Cuba, a heritage property rich in history and beauty. Don’t miss the stunning peacock that dances around the portico bar n café, while you sip on their famous pina colada. Yum!
- Visit one of the Partagas Cigar factories and watch how the best cigars in the world are made here… sniff around for a whiff of the famed Cubans!
- Visit the Museo de la Revolucion and catch a glimpse of the lives of Fidel Castro and Che Guevara.
— as told to Namita Gupta